Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I really do SUCK at this

Yeah, when I logged on today and found that I hadn't added a blog since April, I realized I hadn't done very well in the consistency department.

But! My lovely sister got me into this thing, and now I've got various friends who are starting to get into their thing, so I am making a RESOLUTION to do better (at least monthly? Wouldn't that be a good goal? I can already hear my sister snickering since she does one at least once a day...)

Be it known that I Am Resolved:

I am resolved no longer to linger,
Charmed by the world’s delight,
Things that are higher,
things that are nobler,
These have allured my sigh

You're asking what the hell...? And I agree

the Florida blog was really June's trip, so I am looking forward to a July blog Very Shortly.

6 comments:

Brillig said...

Well, I AM snickering a bit, but I'm THRILLED to see you back on the circuit!

kat said...

Yeah for you my friend! So now we have emails and blogs to keep up on with each other. I love your pic on this! You are smashing my dear, absolutely smashing!

kat said...

thank you my friend for such kind words! looking forward to seeing you.

cathouse teri said...

Wow, you're a beauty! Just as I suspected!

Hello, Brillig's sister! :)

Brillig said...

Hey... have I mentioned that you suck at this? :-D I'm still adding you to my blogroll. Maybe that'll get your bloggy butt in gear. :-0

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.