Saturday, April 21, 2007

Deep Thoughts

Many of you may remember this fabulous invention from Saturday Night Live - it had me in stitches for years. A friend of mine circulated this the other day, and it brought back several other Deep Thought memories. For now, I'll share:

Some people are like slinkies. They don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Another favorite of mine is:

If you find yourself falling out of a window of a tall building, act really stiff because people below will look up and think "Hey, free dummy".

2 comments:

Brillig said...

Oh how I loved deep thoughts too. Keep posting these! It's fun to remember them!

Anonymous said...

Oh I had BETTER not be one of those that you smile at while watching my poor battered body tumbling down the stairs!

Although... This would be a good tactic to remember when I've taken over the world... BWAHAHAHA!